TEL 01206 240933
Double click to insert body text here ...
This workshop takes you through the process of creating a textile artwork from planning through to framing. Using a template provided by Heidi, you will have the opportunity to create your own winter landscape, which you can then develop if you wish using your own creativity.
Heidi will demonstrate and teach you how to create lovely tree silhouettes, using a broad range of British trees to give your landscape authenticity.
Suitable for beginners and improvers, who can work to the templates provided. For the more adventurous student, you will get the opportunity to embellish your landscape further, using your own creativity and guidance from Heidi.
Wednesday 6 November 2019
Venue: Fordham Heath
Max no. students 4
Price - £55
Tea, coffee and biscuits provided throughout, please bring your own lunch or snacks.
- Sewing machine capable of working free motion i.e. feed dogs dropped or cover plate used
- Darning, quilting or similar hoop foot for sewing machine
- Basic sewing kits (pins, scissors etc)
- Embroidery hoop (between 6- 12 inches)
- Fabric stash and thread
- Slippers (to make your feet extra comfy!)