TEL 01206 240933
Double click to insert body text here ...
Double click to insert body text here...
Wednesday 9 October 2019
Venue: Fordham Heath
Max no. students 4
Price - £55
Tea, coffee and biscuits provided throughout, bring your own lunch/ snacks
- Sewing machine capable of working freehand (feed dogs dropped or cover plate used)
- Basic sewing kit - scissors (paper and fabric), pins, unpicker etc
- Embroidery hoop (between 6-10 inches)
- Fabric stash and selection of threads (suggestions will be emailed to you shortly before the workshop)
- Slippers (to make your feet extra comfy!)
On this popular workshop you can choose whether to create a gorgeous blue tit bird or a robin, which makes a lovely project to frame as an artwork or incorporate into another textile project such as a cushion or handbag.
Using a template provided by Heidi, you will have the opportunity to create your Little Bird using a combination of raw edge applique and free motion machine embroidery.
Heidi will demonstrate and teach you step by step how to create your Little Bird, so this workshop is suitable for both beginners and more experienced students.