TEL 01206 240933
A workshop which combines free motion embroidery with optional hand embroidered elements.
Create your own beautiful floral artwork on this popular workshop. Choose from various designs provided by Heidi, including Briar Rose, Cow Parsley and Bluebell. Each flower will give you varying degrees of practice with applique techniques, free motion machine embroidery and hand embroidery.
Heidi will demonstrate each stage and give you tips on using your threads like pencils.
Tea, coffee and biscuits provided throughout, bring your own lunch/ snacks
- Sewing machine capable of working freehand (feed dogs dropped or cover plate used)
- Basic sewing kit - scissors (paper and fabric), pins, unpicker etc
- Embroidery needle if you wish to add the hand embrdoiered elements
- Embroidery hoop (between 6-10 inches)
- Fabric stash and selection of threads (suggestions will be emailed to you shortly before the workshop)
- Slippers (to make your feet extra comfy!)