TEL 01206 240933
Learn the key hand embroidery stitches which you need to make a beautiful Floral Bouquet.
Heidi will demonstrate each key stitch and take you through the stages of planning and creating your own textile artwork, from start to finish. By the end of the day you will have your own beautiful Floral Bouquet ready for framing.
Plenty of eye rest included in this workshop, as Heidi will demonstrate and create the picture alongside students, and also include some other ideas for using your new embroidery stitches.
Wednesday 27 March 2019
Venue: Fordham Heath
Max no. students 6
Price - £50 if you book before 31st December 2018 - £55 thereafter.
Tea, coffee and biscuits provided throughout, bring your own lunch/ snacks
- Embroidery needles (selection of various sizes)
- Basic sewing kit - scissors (paper and fabric), pins, unpicker etc
- Embroidery hoop (between 6-10 inches)
- Calico fabric for the background, plus selection of embroidery threads
- Slippers (to make your feet extra comfy!)