TEL 01206 240933
Double click to insert body text here ...
10.00am to 3.30pm - £55 - refeshments included
Wednesday 5 June 2019
Venue: Fordham Heath
Max no. students 4
Price - £50 if you book before 31st December 2018 - £55 thereafter.
Create your own gorgeous Beach Hut artwork, made from fabrics and threads.
In this workshop, you'll get to learn the process of creating your very own textile masterpiece and gets lots of practice with free motion machine embroidery and applique techniques. This is a structured session so suited for both beginners and improvers.
Heidi will demonstrate and take you through each stage step by step, and as sessions are kept small and informal, you'll get plenty of time to ask questions as the day progresses.
Tea, coffee and biscuits provided throughout, please bring your own lunch or snacks.
- Sewing machine capable of working free motion i.e. feed dogs dropped or cover plate used
- Darning, quilting or similar hoop foot for sewing machine
- Basic sewing kits (pins, scissors etc)
- Embroidery hoop (between 6- 20 inches)
- Fabric stash and thread
- Slippers (to make your feet extra comfy!)